Length: 35cm(13.6 In) main part+35 cm (13.6 In)double ponytails
Materials: 100% heat resistant synthetic fiber, which is soft and can be permed under 150 degree centigrade. / 302 f.
Cap Information: The inner cap net with two adjustable straps specially for fitting average head size from 19.6 Inches to 23.5 Inches.
- Color Difference: Due to the different monitor and different light, there may have slightly color difference between the picture and the real item, which is normal.
- Wig Cap Size Too Big or Small: All our wigs use adjustable straps for wig cap and average fit 19.6 – 23.5 inches head circumference, we suggest you follow above steps to measure your head size before your purchase.
- Hairstyle Difference: The wigs on the image has been styling slightly before we take photo, and your wig comes with a basic style, which can be cut and shaped by yourself or a professional hair stylist to customize the look base on your need.
- Tangle And Shedding: Any wig will tangle more than your real hair because your scalp produces natural oils that keep your own hair from drying out and getting caught in itself, and of course wigs do not do that, that’s why synthetic wigs are happened to minimum shedding and tangling, which is normal.
How to wear your wig?
- Brush your own hair to be smooth.
- Tie your hair up to be a bun.
- Stretch the wig cap upon your head and push all of your hair into the cap and tie up the cap.
- Put the wig on your head and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head.
- Buckle up the straps and brush the wig again.
Tips of Styling:
The wig might get a little out of shape due to storage and shipping. The top of the wig can be styled by hair dryer.
- Pick up the wig; blow the root of the wig with hot wind.
- When the wig cool down, put it down.
Wig Clean and Care Tips
- Brush the wig with a wide-tooth comb.
- Add some shampoo in cool water. Swish the wig gently in the water until the wig is saturated and soak for about 15 min.
- Empty the water and use clean cool water to rinse the wig several times.
- Gently squeeze water out of the wig. Spread the wig out on a dry towel and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight.
- Storage: Always place the wig on a wig head or a wig stand when not using it.
How to avoid tangle and shedding?
- You could gently shake wig after taking it out from the package and comb it at first with your fingers.
- Use the professional and soft comb brush to comb it to make it softer and avoid tangle.
- Besides you can use hair conditioner to wash it and keep it smooth. It will be better if you have detangling spray while wearing it.
- Avoid sleep with your hair on. Don’t brush wig when it wet.
- Always place the wig on a wig head or a wig stand when not using it.
There are no reviews yet.